October 27 to November 2, 2015
It is important to remember that the planetary influences are not just felt on a single day or even a single week.
Today is the Aries Full Moon in Ashwini Nakshatra. She is opposite debilitated Sun in Libra. This arrangement sets the stage for a great deal of fiery emotions, restlessness and some inner conflict. This is a particularly emotional Full Moon. Drink LOTS of water, healthy food, and spend time in Nature. Ashwini Nakshatra is all about energetic, enthusiastic drama. Thank goodness for Jupiter in Leo which will lend will lend an air of Grace and Inspiration to the mix.
Mercury moves into Libra mid-week, hemmed in by Rahu and Saturn. Confusion, stress, and feelings of being pressured may ensue. However we may also experience an ability to focus more on healing our personal relationships with understanding, flexibility and consciousness in communication; thanks to Mercury's transit in Libra. Mercury's child-like persona gives the gift of humor and the ability to find creative solutions to understanding our relationships on the communicative front.
The overall themes of this week are:
- Grace and Inspiration
- Inner Conflict and Restlessness
- Creative Solutions to Healing Our Relationships
How can you prepare yourself to benefit from this week’s Heavenly influences?
- Grace and Inspiration (invite it in!) Hast Kriya https://youtu.be/u4zasm4Oa6E http://www.spiritvoyage.com/blog/index.php/from-heaven-to-earth-with-kundalini-yoga-hast-kriya/
- Inner Conflict Radiant Body Kriya https://www.3ho.org/kundalini-yoga/ten-bodies/meditation-develop-radiant-body
- Invoke our Creativity and Heal our Relationships https://www.facebook.com/3HOFoundation/videos/1108505815833870/?fref=nf