December 10, 2019 & June 9, 2015
Yep! You heard right. When something goes “wrong” or out of control in your life, do you get upset, do you worry, do you get frustrated and mad, do you blame the apparent perpetrator, circumstances, karma or even yourself?
How long does it take you to settle down and be peaceful again? Are you triggered into that same reaction by similar shenanigans time after time, leaving you to wonder why the world seems to have it in for you?
Well, maybe you would like to try this sneaky little trick that I do when I need it, when I can’t quite wrap my neutral mind around those most irritating circumstances yet, just when I am in the thick of it.
I blame God! For instance, “God, do you really think that was the best thing to do—to have someone be nasty, or steal from me, or discombobulate my plans, etc.? Just how are You going to handle THIS one? Do You really want to make such a mess for me? If you really, really love me, then why don’t You protect me from this kind of hurt and mayhem?” Got it?
In fact, I truly do know deep down that God is me, and I am God and that in fact I am really projecting my anger, disappointment, hurt, confusion, and more onto the part of the Universal Me that is total love, kindness and support. And I know that without a doubt because God/Soul is always present for me when I just relax, BE, feel, and listen.
But in that very black and red moment, this is a way that my “2 year-old Everyday-self” can let out all those old habitual reactions that don’t serve anyone with anything but weakness, ignorance, self-victimization, abandonment, and more. In my totally trusted relationship with my Best Beloved, I can let off this kind of misguided hot steam for the moment instead of my Everyday-self getting into such a hyper tizzy that might otherwise wreck me or someone else. I just need somewhere to park this garbage until I can let go and switch gears into the growth/transformation/healing process. After all, I know that it is really God/Soul Who is truly going to help me through this thing. No doubt about that!
And contrary to my childhood religious upbringing, I know that God will not punish me for my churlish outbreak, but actually love me totally as always because in fact, I turned to my Beloved Source for “redemption” from my old sticky self-hurt habits.
So now, here are the next steps in this really remarkable process.
- ·Begin Heart Breath www.SoulAnswer.com/heart_breath.html for all you are worth! Consciously let the prana (invisible Life Force) and the controlled breathing loosen your nervous system—including your brain and emotions so that you can slide into neutral mind. It may be quick or it may take a while, but stick with it. Let go of judging, of blaming, of anger and all that stuff—just let God/Soul take it all.
- ·You just don’t have to worry about being disrespectful to God when you are unloading all your junk into these heavenly dimensions. Taking it from us is what Soul and all of our higher Beings—angels and saints love to do! That is to take all that sticky repulsive stuff that we carry around, that overloads our energetic circuits, and take it back for recycling to pure, fresh energy. They all love to be of the best service that way, so please don’t hesitate to call on Them.
- ·Next! Get used to the fact that the whole Universe has NOT colluded to creep out and mangle your whole life! Quite the opposite. As you know, what we are faced with daily is all based in our karmas, which in fact are neither good nor bad--oh, yeah! Instead, they are actions or situations that we in our Infinite intelligence as Soul have carefully formulated through lifetimes of cause and effect. You know, what you did in the past or even a past lifetime will come back to you later on. So, we as Soul set it up so that at some time we do either really crappy or terrific stuff. Then when those actions—whether we like them or not, come back to us, we just say, “OK Soul, help me find the growth opportunity in this one!”
- ·Now this is when we really have to pay attention to Soul’s response and actual conversation with us. www.SoulAnswer.com/soul.html. That’s because you never know what incredible, unforeseen wisdom Soul will kindly and cozily send your way. It could be things like, “love them (the perpetrator), serve them, stand up for yourself in a way that serves all, let go of your self-pity that keeps you in the gutter and BE something.” And so on. Get the picture? I guarantee that if you just humbly let go, slip out of those painful mind and emotional chains to follow your impeccable and oh, so simple guidance, you will grow exponentially. And there will be no question of whether you have the courage to take this new course of consciousness if you stay totally in Soul’s arms—in Its flowing energy that I call the “Soul Dimension.” Things are different there in that heavenly and full place. Things don’t bug you, take you off to the fire or ice of emotions, and you can simply handle things well from Soul’s impulse. The challenge is to consciously breathe and consciously keep yourself in that palpable flow. This is true Neutral Mind! What a blessing.
- ·And this is the time that you can actually ask Soul what is at the root of that repeating trauma. Soul will let you know things like perhaps this is just another aspect of your mom never paying attention to you, or you were burned at the stake so long ago, or this is just what you did to them, or one of millions of things that could have implanted this automatic broken record of terror in your energetic system to be played out over and over again. Believe me, this conversation is really enlightening and humbling!
- ·Then to actually erase those sparking live wires that would continually connect you to that repeating difficulty, hurt, perpetrator, confusion, etc.--forgiveness is the answer. And believe it or not, forgive your own self for having believed and invested in those old damning stories about yourself how things happen. You might even forgive yourself for having been a perpetrator of this style of nastiness, once you get that message from Soul. Uh-huh. No guilt, only humility as you realize that all is a set-up from the Higher Order.
Now you can’t forgive from your mind because that would only repress and stagnate this whole festering business. Instead, go deeply into your meditative self—you have experienced that place of flowing breath and energy, and forgive that other person, situation, yourself, etc. deeply from that hallowed place. Remember, you are clearing that charged, magnetic energy from your own operating system.
Now, this forgiving doesn’t say that the other person is off the hook for what happened—they have set up their own future karma, haven’t they? But we don’t hold a grudge or a judgment, and we let go of those awful emotional and thinking holding patterns so that we can be FREE! Yay! FREE of that spirit-gouging, tenacious Ground-Hog Day personal movie of action and re-action in this category.
- ·In employing this amazing process, we grow. We open our myopia to stretch beyond our previous limitations. We may be surprised to find ease in our cognition and emotions; compassion for the well of self-hurt and animosity that others are carrying around, and which is the true source of their hurtful projection.
- ·Then ease, neutrality, high energy, astonishing clarity, brightness, happiness and wisdom come home to stay in your psyche, and you realize more and more that Soul is your constant, sweet, powerful and loving companion. And then you understand that all of that poop that gets thrown your way is no more than an abundance of opportunities to uncover your own growth, love, kindness, and personal sweet power. This is the very real path of Self-Actualization!
So, what do you think of that? Go ahead and blame God, then fall into God so that you can find out what He/She can really do for you!
Lots of Love,
Copyright: Siri-Gian Kaur Khalsa, www.SoulAnswer.com/leaders.html , 2015
You have permission to reproduce this article either in print or online as long as you keep this copyright large and closely associated with the article.
To easily print out this article, please go to www.SoulAnswer.com/leaders .html .
Check out our hundreds of articles at www.SoulAnswer.com/wisdom_marketplace.html .